The project consists in the develop of a Windows application for the use of ADALM-PLUTO (recently received as a gift from a dear friend) as a spectrum analyzer.
I hope to write a post about this soon as well, anyway I list the highlights of the project now:
- Spectrum analyzer with full span operating range 70MHz-6GHz and representation of signal amplitude in dBm.
- Spectrum analyzer with tracking generator. Resolution up to 1024 points.
- Generator with 1 KHz of frequency resolution
The software and hardware prerequisites are:
- CPU: an old 1.7GHz Pentium M is more than enough!
- OS:> = Windows 7
- ADALM-PLUTO extended to let the FW “see” the AD9363 as an AD9364
- Analog Devices drivers installed (PlutoSDR-M2k-USB-Drivers)
See you soon!